view cart menu separator categories menu separator faq
advanced search
categories  > Health & Beauty (23)
2 Ounce Professional TRESemme Brand Hairspray
 

2 Ounce Professional TRESemme Brand Hairspray

Price: $6.50 add to cart     
Feedback: 100%, 12 sales Ask seller a question
Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations)
Sales Tax: Maryland: 6%
Condition: Brand new
Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
If you've ever read any of my ads you will know that I don't sugarcoat things & make outrageous claims cuz I believe in keeping it real for the sake of my artistic integrity and this is why I have set records for the lowest product return rate in the industry. And when it comes to care of the hair and care of the scalp some of y'all think that is separate, but the fact is they are intertwined because hair grows from “beneath” the scalp. So, I'm not saying that if you buy this stuff your hair is gonna look like hers, in fact, only 3% of you will ever achieve these kind of results no matter what hair care product you use. But for the other 97% if you take everything into account on a risk vs benefit basis on the condition of your hair right now, you might as well give this shit a try, I mean what do you got to lose?
#hair #haircut #hairofinstagram #instafashion #blonde #braid #hairdye #longhair #hairstyle #hairideas #haircolour #curly #ecrater #brunette #instahair #longhairdontcare #perfectcurls #oilyhair #straight #black
Other Products from newoldstock:View all products
Lot of 5 Factory Sealed Maxwell XLII90 High Bias Audio Cassettes & CD Storage Album
$14.00
Vintage Hard Rock Cafe Baltimore Guitar Pin with Inflatable Vinyl Guitar
$12.00
Lot Of 8 Vintage & Rare Wade England Wildlife Figurines
$7.00
Make Serve and Store Ice Cream Sandwich Maker Set
$5.00
Vintage Greek Bronze Tone "Activities" Medal For Steampunking Creation
$3.25
Everlast Brand Resistance Band With Bonus Item
$3.00
Vintage Beaded Necklaces & Accessories Lot
$12.50
Staples Canceled Paper Check File
$7.00
Vintage Ladies Red Odd Shaped Purse With Matching Red German Nail Polish
$7.00
Vintage Handmade Solid Wood Combination Tissue Box Holder/Desktop Fruit Basket
$14.75
Last Updated: 19 Oct 2017 20:44:49 PDT home  |  about  |  terms  |  contact
Powered by eCRATER - a free online store builder